Is the Rudd Government now all talk?
Image via Wikipedia
Sea Shepherd have been left to soldier on alone as the Japanese practise their butchering of the whales.
Garrett, Australia’s environment spokesman was full of noise prior to his election – now he is ominously quiet. The excuse is that Australia is using diplomatic channels – and we know how mind-numbingly slow progress there can be devoid of the public gaze!
Comeon “Ozzies” stir the tripe out of your Government – it needs a rocket up its backside!
Related articles by Zemanta
- Whale on the menu in Japanese port as whaling fleet prepares to set off on annual hunt
- Whaling regulator condemns activists
- Barbarous harpoons that shatter peace and harmony
- Turning tide
- Japanese whale industry’s flagship restaurant to close
- Japan Falls Short of Whaling Target
- Interpol to investigate Sea Shepherd anti-whaling activists
- ‘Japanese whaling fleet kill half whale target’
- Australia increases pressure on Japan over whale hunt
- Whale activists held over ‘meat theft’